J O’Connell (Crecora) Ltd t/a Crecora Mills (we/us/our) is a company committed to the protection of our customer’s privacy. The following policy outlines how we process your data. If you have any concerns regarding your personal information or how we process such information, please contact us at email@example.com. Our business address is Crecora Mills, Crecora, Co. Limerick. You can contact us by writing to the business address, by using our website contact form or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collecting personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
This information is already stored on our internal systems. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by contacting us at the address above. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal data protection policy and the law. We will not sell your information. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at email@example.com
To enable us to improve our service for the benefit of our customers, we do collect data that is not of a personal nature, such as browser and internet log data. This data does not contain any of our customer’s personally identifiable information.
Use of personal information
We will never disclose your information to third parties outside of Crecora Mills, except where we have your consent; where we are required to or permitted to do so by law; to other companies who provide a service to us. The following outlines how we use your personal information.
We use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the goods and services you purchase from us.
- To keep you updated on the status of your purchase order
- When you place an order, we need to know your name, email address, address, phone number (and possibly other relevant contacts in your organisation). This allows us to process and fulfil your order and to notify you of the status of your order.
- We may forward your personal information to other service providers/contractors, who we employ to fulfil your order. Such as external delivery companies on occasion. To ensure delivery, we are obliged to provide them with your name, address, email address and phone number.
- We reserve the right to pass on personal data if the business is sold.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: including the United States of America.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide securely
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Your rights as an individual
Under the Data Protection Regulation effective May 25, 2018 you as an individual have the following rights :
- To obtain details about how your data is processed by us.
- To obtain copies of personal data that we hold about you.
- To have incorrect or incomplete data corrected.
- To have your data erased by us.
- To obtain your data from us and to have that data transmitted to another organisation.
- To object to the processing of your data by an organisation in certain circumstances.
- To not to be subject to (with some exceptions) automated decision making, including profiling.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
- requests can take up to 28 days to process
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
A note on Cookies
Our website uses “cookies”, which are used by the vast majority of websites. These are files stored on your hard drive, which contain information about your activity and preferences when visiting our website. These cookies do not include personally identifiable information. They simply allow us to monitor website traffic and to store information about your preferences, which allows us to customise the site according to your needs.
If you wish to change the way your browser handles cookies you can do so through your browser’s settings. If you choose to disable cookies completely you will still be able to browse our site, however, you may find that some functionality on the site will be impacted.